Saturday, August 23, 2008

Two Front Teeth

Oh what fun I had with this pair of brothers. Mom invited me over to capture some candids of little brother in honor of his first birthday but I think big brother thought mom invited me over to play - it was awesome! :) Don't you just love little brother's gorgeous hair and sweet little front teeth? Fun, fun, fun!



I just love this one - have you ever seen such concentration?
Someone recently asked me, after viewing my website, if I had a feet fetish. In case you can't tell, I LOVE baby feet! The truth is that I love all of the little tiny overlooked parts and moments of a baby's development; chubby little cheeks, curly tendrils, pudgy toes, and dimpled fingers...basically all of the tiny little details that make babies so sweet and snuggly. I try really hard to photograph kiddos in a way that freezes that moment in time so that when mom or dad look through pictures of this one year old "big boy" they can find these pudgy, curly little toes and remember that he was really still a sweet little baby boy. :)

2 comments:

Candie said...

I'm so anxious to see Cannon's. These are just adorable. The boys are twins to their parents, with the exception of Dylan's hair! Those are really great pictures!
Candie

Meagan said...

Thank you Candie! I should have a preview of Cannon's photos very soon! :)