Monday, September 29, 2008

Yes, I am that kind of mom......


the kind who will torture her poor little daughter in a pumpkin just to remind you that I will be at the Arboretum all day THIS SATURDAY for Christmas Card and/or Pumpkin Patch mini sessions! If you missed the original Christmas Card post you can find it here. If you haven't yet experienced the Arboretum's awesome pumpkin patch then schedule a Christmas Card mini session and we'll squeeze in some time for you and your family in the pumpkin patch for no extra cost!

$50 will get you.....
* 30 minute photo session (up to 6 people)
* 5-7 final proofs
* Your choice of cd with 2 final proofs in 4x6 format for unlimited 4x6 printing with photographer release OR 20 holiday cards using one of my designs

Availability is limited so check my calendar here and then email me at meaganblock@yahoo.com to claim your spot!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I am so excited for our mini session this saturday!!! :-)

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness!! I love it!! You might need to bring a pumpkin to our November session and we can put Spencer in it! :) I am that kind of mom too!! :)
Jodi