Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ever since I was a little girl I have been teased for having a chronic case of "Bee in the Bonnet". While I know that my tendency to have extreme tunnel vision can really annoy the people close to me, I have to admit that it has served as a driving force behind some of the most adventurous things I've ever tried. Learning about photography is the latest "bee" in my bonnet.

I'm not here to pretend that I am a professional, even an amateur, I am here because I want to learn to capture all of the sweet and wonderful moments of my life in the best way possible. I blog so that my friends and loved ones can share in my adventure, offer advice and help me grow in my quest to capture those moments. Please don't hesitate to help me on this journey by telling me what you really think and how I can improve; I'll love you even more for the honesty.

No comments: