Sunday, October 12, 2008

Budding Model

I don't know what happened but overnight my little guy went from running for his life every time I pulled out the camera to becoming my most enthusiastic model. He loves sitting in my lap as I scroll through potential photos on my computer and telling me which ones he likes the best. He has an uncanny ability for remembering the names of the kiddos that I photograph and points them out by name as he flips through my proof book. This weekend, however, was the first time that he OFFERED to let me take photos of him and hammed it up for each one.




1 comment:

AshlieB said...

Too cute. I couldn't help but laugh about the 3rd one down...it reminds me of the "pose" that Ben Stiller's character in tbe movie Zoolander used for every picture...Haha I see a budding acting/modeling career here!